Wednesday 30 May 2012

Is The10K Challenge A Scam Or Not

I am on day 63 of the 10k challenge now and I am so far earning $150 a month,not much I know but I do have some more referrals to come through on day 30 witch will bring me another $75,so the 10k challenge is working for me.

This is not a get rich quick scheme and does take a little bit of time to start earning,but when you start with this programme you are told this anyway so at least this is honest.

The one main thing that got me to join(and probably most others) is that there are no upfront fees to pay,not like most others out there.You can use the system for 30 days and if for any reason things don't work out you are not out of pocket.By the time you get to day thirty you should already have a downline in place,so when you come to make your only payment of $25 dollars which is to join infinity downline(this is the first of main 3 you will join)you know you will have people coming through ready to pay you.

In the 10k challenge we all help each other,when you have 4 referrals in ID you start to advertise for your downline so that they can get there 4 in ID,which I think you will agree is a clever thing to do because if your downline have nobody coming through,they are highly unlikely to carry on which does not help you.

The 10k challenge give you daily step by step instructions on what to do in video and text format which are very easy to follow.

The income potential of the 10k challenge is huge,infinity downline is just one of many in the programme,as you will see if you decide to give it a go.

So,is there a down side to the 10k challenge.
Well yes there is,you will not start to earn any money straight away with this which could put a lot of people off,but if you can put that to one side and think of what you can earn in the long run,I think this out weighs earning a few dollars right now.Even if you only manage a handful of people in your downline this can still add up to a very healthy income in a few months,so more in a few months rather than a little right now makes sense to me.

You can join below and try out the 10k challenge for thirty days completely FREE,so you know you will only lose some of your time rather than money if you decide it's not for you.If you do join on the link below and join up under someone other than myself,don't worry it will be one of my downline or possibly one of there downline,like I said before we help each other out here.

Join Here

Russell Allen


No comments:

Post a Comment